In the context of General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Controller is:
VAT number: HR20161538488
For all inquiries and complaints regarding the security and privacy of your data please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Photomath uses TalentLyft, an application developed by AdoptoTech ltd. (in further text “TalentLyft”), as part of our selection process.
TalentLyft, acting as a Data Processor, processes all personal data at our request and based on our instructions.
Photomath and TalentLyft have signed a Contract of personal data processing to secure and protect your right to data privacy.
Personal Data We Collect
Providing personal data to us is voluntary. However, if you do not provide sufficient information, we may be unable to process your application or send you updates. We collect the following categories of personal information for the purposes described below:
- Personal identifiers, such as your name, preferred name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, date of birth, and other similar identifiers.
- Personal Records, such as address, telephone number, education, employment or employment history.
- Internet or other similar network activity information, such as your IP address, log-in information or information regarding your interaction with a website, application or advertisement.
- Geolocation Data, such as IP addresses from which we can determine your general location.
- Web browser information, and cookies, that help us track how you use the TalentLyft web.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your work history, references, information about skills and abilities, accomplishments and awards and training and development information.
- Education information, such as your education history, education records (such as grades, transcripts and class lists), and other information included in your resume or cover letter.
- Other: Job interview notes, responses to screening questions, assessment results, and any other information you provide in connection with the recruitment process. We also collect legal and contractual information, such as information necessary to respond to law enforcement and governmental agency requests, comply with legal and contractual obligations, exercise legal and contractual rights, and initiate or respond to, or establish, exercise and defend, legal and contractual rights claims.
Data collection purpose
The collected data will be used solely for the selection process. Photomath does not sell or otherwise disclose this personal information for monetary or other consideration to any third parties.
We use personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- Process and manage your application: We use your personal information to process your job application, establish a job applicant profile for the recruitment process, assess your qualifications for a specific role with us, schedule and conduct interviews, communicate with you, and carry out background and reference checks (see the following bullet point for additional information). We may collect audio and visual information of job applicants through photographs used for identification purposes. With your consent, we may record video of you in connection with the application process, for example through a third party screening service. Also, to consider your application in respect of other roles you might be interested in. Additionally, if you are offered a position with us, we may use your personal information in the employee on-boarding process.
- Conduct reference and background checks (as permitted by applicable law): We use personal information we collect to conduct reference checks and to evaluate your qualifications and experience. We may also conduct background checks (as authorized by you and permitted by applicable law).
- Provide immigration support: If applicable and as permitted by applicable law, we may collect your personal information to assist with immigration support, such as applying for visas or work permits.
- Analyze and improve our recruitment process and tools: For example, we analyze trends in our applicant pool, and use personal information to understand and improve our recruitment process and tools (including improving diversity and inclusion). If you use our online job application process, we collect personal information in this category, such as your interactions with our “Careers” page and our online application process. We collect IP address location information to better understand how candidates use our careers page and online application process.
- Record-keeping: We keep records of your personal information as required by law and in accordance with our record retention policies.
- Meeting legal requirements and enforcing legal terms: We collect and process your personal information for purposes of: fulfilling our legal obligations under applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities; protecting the rights, property or safety of you, us or another party; enforcing any agreements with you; responding to claims; and resolving disputes. Additionally, we may use information about protected characteristics to analyze and monitor the diversity of our job applicants in accordance with applicable laws.
- To help TalentLyft improve their services.
After your application, you will have access to the Portal, within which you will have an insight into your personal data, request its export or deletion. A hyperlink to the Portal will be sent in the confirmation e-mail you'll get after applying for a position.
You may ask for the correction and update of your data at any time, deny your previous consent for the processing of your data, or fully delete your profile.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us when you apply for a job or otherwise contact us in the recruitment context. Other sources may include:
- Prior employers (e.g., for references)
- Professional references you provide to us
- Educational institutions
- Pre-employment screening services
- Credentialing and licensing organizations
- Publicly available sources such as your social media profile (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Other sources as directed by you
The access to your personal records is limited to Photomath applicants who participate in the selection process.
Your personal data will be saved until the end of the selection for the open position which you have applied for, unless you decide to allow us to keep them for a longer period and keep you updated on new job opportunities.
The data is stored within the European Union, and access to it is secured with the highest level of technical standards and practices.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliates.
- Service Providers: We use service providers to operate, host and facilitate our hiring and recruitment process. These include hosting, technology and communication providers; security and fraud prevention consultants; analytics providers; background and reference check screening services; and hiring process management tools.
- Government authorities and law enforcement: In certain situations, we may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Business transfers: Your personal information may be transferred to a third party if we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business (in whole or in part).
- Professional advisors: We may share your personal information with our professional advisors.
- Other: We may also share your personal information with third parties in conjunction with any of the activities set forth under “Meeting legal requirements and enforcing legal terms” in the “Use of Personal Information” section above.