What are we building?
We believe it is important for every student to have a strong understanding of math to thrive in an increasingly data-driven world. Thus, Photomath aims to change the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular math education app with over 270 million downloads. Through our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone cameras and get detailed step-by-step instructions that help maximize learning.
We launched the first paid subscription, Photomath Plus, and along with it our flagship textbook solutions product. Now we’re looking to supercharge the growth of Plus through solutions developed on our supply-side Expert (tutor) marketplace. As part of this ambition, we’re looking to hire a Senior marketing automation specialist who will help scale the Expert-side of the marketplace.
What is the Role?
- Manage Retention Strategy: Develop retention strategy for our Expert tutors, including identifying and evaluating optimal channels.
- Build and manage sophisticated nurture programs: Define and execute email retention campaigns for customers in various segments and stages of the funnel.
- Collaborate Cross Function: Work closely with growth marketing, design, product, and engineering to analyze the effectiveness of initiatives and drive improvements.
- Establish rigorous AB testing processes: Test creative design, content, email cadence, and timing to constantly improve performance
Who are You?
- You have 2-4 years of lifecycle email marketing experience
- Knack for writing or collaborating on great copy
- You have proven ability to work cross-functionally (engineering, design, qa, etc.) and in a distributed team
- Previous experience with email marketing automation software
- Comfortable editing HTML
- Intense curiosity about data and the insights it holds about our customers
- Strong analytical ability with test and learn mentality
- You believe wholeheartedly in the importance of math education and ensuring that everyone, regardless of background, can master math
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
- Dedication to a healthy work-life balance and various benefits for parents
- A diverse environment with agile and talented individuals across the career spectrum - to teach and be taught
- A friendly, collaboration-heavy team atmosphere
- A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
- Dedicated person (mentor/buddy) to help you navigate your first weeks in a new role
- Learning and growth opportunities through knowledge sharing, education and conferences, individual development plan with a dedicated budget, weekly time devoted to learning new things
- Cutting edge hardware and equipment, budget for additional equipment
- Company events and celebrations, company retreat, team budget for team building activities
- Birthday and holiday presents for employees and their kids
- Generous vacation and paid leave policy, sick leave without a doctor's note, annual physical exam (check-up)
- Multisport card for various discounts at sport facilities