What are we Building?
Photomath is changing the way students learn math. With over 225 million downloads globally, it Is the number one math learning app in the world. With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone's camera to get detailed step-by-step instructions that help maximize learning.
We recently launched Plus, the first paid subscription in Photomath. Now we're looking to supercharge the growth of Plus. As part of this goal, we're looking to hire a Senior Growth Product Manager to build functionality that increases access to our subscription offering.
What is the Role?
- Drive monetization by developing and owning key functionality that increases access to Photomath Plus
- Lead a cross-functional team to build and ship product functionality like subscription sharing that will drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with our best-in-class team of engineers, designers, and data analysts to improve and iterate on product growth strategy
- Develop cross-functional processes to quickly ship and iterate on experiments
- Define, analyze, and communicate key revenue growth metrics
Who are you?
- Believe in the importance of math and ensuring that everyone regardless of background has the ability to master it
- Have 3+ years of experience as a growth PM or similar role
- Have significant experience with A/B testing and conversion optimization\Take a data-driven approach to developing product experiences
- Have a keen eye for good UX/design
- Are a skilled written communicator with experience aligning cross-functional leaders
- Are proactive and motivated to tackle ambiguous problems
- Are proficient with SQL
- Are willing to travel and work with remote teams
An additional plus:
- Prior experience with mobile
- Prior experience with subscription monetization
- Experience working with remote engineering teams
What we offer:
- Medical, dental & vision covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Meaningful equity
- Generous PTO policy (we mean it when we say work life balance)
- Parental leave
- Commuter stipend
- L&D opportunities and stipend
- Oh yeah, did we mention trips to our Croatia office?
We welcome diverse skill sets, experiences and people unafraid of challenging assumptions in order to create a dynamic workplace.