What are we Building?
We believe it is important for every student to have a strong understanding of math to thrive in an increasingly data-driven world. Thus, Photomath aims to change the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular math education app with over 300 million downloads. Through our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone cameras and get detailed step-by-step instructions that help maximize learning.
The Photomath Growth Marketing team is split into 2 subteams: Expert Growth Marketing and App Growth Marketing. This role will be part of the App Growth Marketing team that focuses mainly on acquiring app users through paid marketing channels. Some of these channels include Apple Search Ads, Google App Campaigns, DSP Programmatic, digital radio, paid social, and influencer marketing.
What is the Role?
- Develop, execute and manage the mobile paid acquisition strategy for Photomath
- Manage a performance marketing agency to drive installs and subscriptions through Apple Search Ads and Google App Campaigns
- Define and execute campaigns, conducting rigorous experimentation, and measuring performance
- Prepare and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance metrics analysis, and recommendations for growth optimization
- Work closely with marketing, design, product, and engineering to analyze the effectiveness of initiatives and drive improvements
Who are You?
- You have minimum 4-5 years of mobile app performance marketing experience
- Track record building & executing mobile paid marketing campaigns at scale
- You have experience with key mobile acquisition channels including Apple Search Ads, Google App Campaigns, programmatic media buy, and digital radio
- Strong understanding of mobile app attribution and hands-on experience with a MMP
- Strong data analysis, visualization and reporting skills
- You have proven ability to work cross-functionally (engineering, design, qa, etc.) and in a distributed team
- You take a data-driven approach to measuring and evaluating user acquisition
- You take initiative to identify and drive new efforts i.e., you thrive off of autonomy
- You believe wholeheartedly in the importance of math education and ensuring that everyone, regardless of background, can master math
What we offer:
- Medical, dental & vision covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Meaningful equity
- Generous PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Commuter stipend
- L&D opportunities and stipend
We welcome diverse skill sets, experiences and people unafraid of challenging assumptions in order to create a dynamic workplace.