What do we do?
Photomath is a fast-growing EdTech company whose mobile app is the #1 app in the world to learn math. Powered by advanced machine learning technology, the app instantly scans, accurately solves, and intuitively explains printed and handwritten math problems to users through step-by-step explanations.
With over 300 million downloads globally Photomath is the most popular mobile application from Croatia and one of the most popular educational apps of all times. Since its launch in 2014, our award-winning app has topped App Store & Google Play Store education charts and Apple has recently declared it the application of the day.
Today, we employ 160+ people and have offices in Zagreb and Silicon Valley. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and skills, united by passion for technology and innovation. We believe that math is an increasingly crucial skill, particularly as problem-solving and quantitative analysis become prerequisites for many occupations.
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for an Office Manager to effectively execute on various administrative tasks and organize administration duties and office procedures. Our ideal candidate would be an independent and well organised person, who is flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
What you will do at Photomath:
- Organize and effectively execute on all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Serve as the main point of contact for office manager duties including: travel arrangements, mailing, office supplies, equipment procurement, errands, shopping, maintenance and similar
- Take care of and organize business documentation and filling records; design and monitor the procedures for record keeping
- Organize the office layout, order stationery and equipment, keep equipment records and take care of maintenance
- Develop and organize office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services
- Act as the main person for all work safety related issues: organize training, design and implement policies, work with outside consultant to ensure complete compliance
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach with strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Systematic approach to tasks and likes to create processes that will enable smooth operating of the office
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment with a variety of different tasks
- Excellent English language skill
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
An additional plus is if you also:
- Have basic knowledge of key accounting terms and concepts
- Have previous experience working in the IT industry
What we offer:
- Dedication to a healthy work-life balance and various benefits for parents
- A friendly, collaboration-heavy team atmosphere
- A culture that recognises and rewards dedication and success
- Dedicated person (mentor/buddy) to help you navigate your first weeks in a new role
- Company events and celebrations, company retreat, team budget for team building activities
- Birthday and holiday presents for employees and their kids
- Generous vacation and paid leave policy, sick leave without a doctor's note, annual physical exam (check-up)
- Multisport card for various discounts at sport facilities
- Underground parking garage
- Modern office design, great view :) and great location (Zagreb, Strojarska 20)