What are we Building?
Photomath is changing the way students learn math. With over 225 million downloads globally, it is the number one math learning mobile app in the world. With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone’s camera to get detailed step-by-step instructions that help maximize learning.
With all our exciting growth, we’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team and ensure we effectively communicate with all our stakeholders - from students to parents to employees and to investors. In this role, you will work closely with the Brand & Product Marketing Lead to ensure that the product and/or features are appropriately positioned to drive growth and/or revenue. You’ll become our internal expert in designing, spearheading, evaluating, and iterating on campaigns to drive user and subscriber adoption.
What is the Role?
- Partner with the Product and Growth teams to develop and drive end-to-end marketing campaigns through multiple channels (including press, events, owned channels, etc.)
- Conduct customer research to help clarify and prioritize product positioning, and identify new ways for feature discovery
- Help develop and execute creative content for Photomath’s marketing channels (owned and paid), using data to inform strategy and direction
- Develop and launch copy tests, analyze performance, and continually refine and optimize messaging to maximize success against key metrics
- Collaborate with internal and external creative teams to bring campaigns, programs, and assets to life
- Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and improve practices of cross-functional teams
Who are you?
- Have 2-3 years of running various marketing campaigns in a consumer-focused company
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality decks and present with confidence to agencies and cross-functional teams
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, “get it done” environment.
- Willing and excited to learn new things and channels.
- Superior project management skills, combining a results-focused approach with superb follow-through and attention to detail
- Believe in the importance of math and ensuring that everyone regardless of background has the ability to master it
- Are willing to travel and work with remote teams
An additional plus:
- Prior experience with mobile, consumer businesses
- Prior experience with subscription monetization
- Experience working with remote teams
What we offer:
- Medical, dental & vision covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Meaningful equity
- Generous PTO policy (we mean it when we say work life balance)
- Parental leave
- Commuter stipend
- L&D opportunities and stipend
- Oh yeah, did we mention trips to our Croatia office?
We welcome diverse skill sets, experiences and people unafraid of challenging assumptions in order to create a dynamic workplace.