What are we Building?
Photomath is changing the way students learn math. With over 225 million downloads globally, it is the number one math learning mobile app in the world. With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone’s camera to get detailed step-by-step instructions that help maximize learning.
With this growth, it has become increasingly crucial to communicate Photomath’s vision, mission, and values effectively to both internal and external stakeholders. Brand recognition among teenagers is very strong, but we are at a unique inflection point with the real opportunity to make Photomath a household name globally. Thus, we are looking for a thought leader who can drive the marketing strategies and further develop the team to make this happen.
What is the Role?
- Create a short-term and long-term strategy across all marketing initiatives including Brand, Product, and Lifecycle marketing functions
- Manage and be accountable for the successful execution of the marketing strategy and return on investment
- Determine appropriate distribution of resources and budget across marketing initiatives
- Set, clearly communicate, and own marketing goals and KPIs
- Continue to build, inspire, and develop the Marketing team at Photomath
- Support Brand Marketing lead to be the steward of the brand internally and externally, ensuring all channels and teams are working towards the same brand vision
- Build out and guide Lifecycle marketing team to drive user and subscriber retention
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing on full funnel strategies in pursuit of customer acquisition and growth objectives
- Be the voice of the customer and the marketing leader across the company
- Identify and drive cross-functional initiatives that increase marketing capabilities or enhance the marketing team’s goals
Who are you?
- Have 7+ years of experience overseeing Marketing functions
- Have 4+ years of management experience
- Can execute on and motivate a team around growth targets
- Have experience working cross-functionally with different teams to accomplish step-function change initiatives
- Are results-oriented. You hold yourself accountable for short and long term success
- Exceptional communication skills
- Believe in the importance of math and ensuring that everyone regardless of background has the ability to master it
- Are willing to travel and work with remote teams
An additional plus:
- Prior experience with mobile, consumer businesses
- Prior experience with subscription monetization
- Experience working with remote teams
What we offer:
- Medical, dental & vision covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Meaningful equity
- Generous PTO policy (we mean it when we say work life balance)
- Parental leave
- Commuter stipend
- L&D opportunities and stipend
- Oh yeah, did we mention trips to our Croatia office?
We welcome diverse skill sets, experiences and people unafraid of challenging assumptions in order to create a dynamic workplace.